Recruitment: Audio Brand Ambassador
Are you a confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated person? Do you have the ability to build good working relationships and deliver best-in-class training experiences to a variety of audiences? We are looking to recruit a brand ambassador for the one of the worlds top consumer audio brands.
A brand is a company’s most important asset. Ambassadors need to live and breathe the brand and become a part of the fabric of what makes them such an exciting and vibrant company. In your designated stores, you will create and maintain relationships with managers and sales assistants in order to help sustain sales growth in the product range. You will visit the stores on a regular basis to ensure merchandising is of optimal standard and provide unrivalled product training – enabling staff to harness excellent product knowledge and confidence in the brand and ultimately convert more sales.
- Visit retailers in a defined area to train staff on the product range and ensure merchandising of the brand is in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Attend retailer conferences, trade shows and consumer events, using your expert knowledge to pass on information to attendees.
- Working with retailers to create in-store training events, designed to raise awareness of the brand and provide a fun atmosphere for those attending.
- Organising and presenting at classroom training sessions in your local area and beyond.
- Report on daily activity via our electronic reporting system (training will be provided).
- European travel may be required.
- Overnight stays at longer events may be required.
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week with some weekends required across the year
- During peak retail period’s later evening work may be required. Working days are also subject to change during busier retail periods.
- Mileage relief, iPad, mobile phone and uniform will be provided.
- 28 days holiday per year.
Qualifications & Experience
- Good communication skills, ability to convey messaging. Clearly spoken and able to adapt to various situations.
- Approachable – can build instant rapport.
- The ability to confidently present in one to one situations and also to large groups of people.
- Good use of presentation tools such as Power Point and Keynote.
- High level knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of reporting tools and using online systems.
- Efficient scheduling and time management skills.
- Flexible – whilst this job will be based on an 8-hour day, there may be occasions where you’re required to work earlier or later and you must be able to adhere to these requests at late notice.
- Clean driving license required.