Who We Are
or any of our sub-domains or services.
Splatter Connect Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We may collect the following information:
* Name, photographs
* Full postal and contact details including e-mail address
* Date of Birth, National Identification Number, passport and visa requirements
* Bank details
* Demographic information such as geographic location, preferences and interests
* Health and next of kin information
* Other information relevant to clients requirements for the purpose of supplying our services and helping guide you to the right jobs
* Client specific report data based on the job feedback you are booked to do
* e-Learning data to monitor your understanding of our job briefs and information required
What we use your information for:
The information that we collect will allow us to act as a responsible employer and helps us to place you in the right and best possible jobs whilst also allowing for expenses and pay processing. We also require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
* Internal record-keeping
* We may use the information to improve our products and services
* We may use your information to send job alert emails, texts or phone calls to offer you work that may be suitable.
* From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for internal market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Splatter Connect Ltd are committed to keeping your data and information secure and in order to achieve and ensure no unauthorised access or disclosures, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure this. Our services are all hosted from a datacentre within the EEA and regular maintenance and checks are completed to ensure security. All data sent over forms is protected by SSL.
Links to other websites:
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
The Data Controller:
Splatter Connect Ltd is the data controller for any personal information you supply to us in relation to enquiries about our services and when registering as a staff database member.
Splatter Connect Ltd
Splatter Connect Ltd, Europa Business Park, Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, SK3 0XA
How long do we keep your information for?
We will only retain your data for as long as there is either a statutory requirement for us to do so or to be able to provide a service to you and our client. This will usually require us to retain your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes and to deal with any account support questions.
Records that need to be kept will include:
* Reporting data
* As this is required by the client
* Report photos (for client reporting purposes) – These will be deleted after 6 months
* Payroll and Expenses data
You can request the removal of personal data at any time, however, based on the above there may be some data we need to retain for an appropriate period for legal record keeping requirements.
Your rights to your information:
You can object or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services we are able to supply you.
Where Splatter Connect Ltd is the data controller you are entitled to the following subject to some legal exemptions:
* request a copy of the personal information of which you are the data subject
* to have any inaccuracies corrected
* to have your personal data erased to place restrictions on us processing your data
* to object to the processing
* to request your data to be ported (data portability)
For more information on your rights please visit the ICO website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)